THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!
Rome helps leaders and sales teams FIGHT! ………Complacency.
Complacency is the biggest opponent you must fight as a professional. If you fall victim to complacency your product, service or talent will become a commodity in the marketplace. Commoditization or non-diferentiation of your brand is the kiss of death in business.
From Rome’s experience building start-ups in the life science industry into successful industry leaders, he shares proven strategies to stand out in a way that commands attention and projects value.
In this 50min keynote Rome explains what is required of leadership and indivual contributors to fight for higher goals, increased revenue and winning the title of market leader in your industry.
You will learn:
- Why all forces in the market want you to become a commodity.
- The antidote to complacency and commoditization.
- 3 key disciplines of all innovative leaders and companies.
- How to create an innovative culture that spawns competition and accountability.
LEAD THROUGH INNOVATION: HOW TO WIN IN AN ERA OF FIERCE COMPETITION & RAPID CHANGE
So why do some companies and teams make it look so easy while others struggle to separate from the pack?
Drawing from his 20-year career of commercializing cutting edge technologies and lessons learned from perennial winning teams, Rome teaches the four dominant qualities of Innovative Leaders and why they consistently outperform the competition.
In this keynote you will learn:
- Why innovative leaders see that other visioinaries don’t.
- How to think like a 1%’er.
- How curiosity spawns creativity in an organization.
- How to be brutal honesty, but not brutal to affect change.
- How to create a sense of purpose to champion change in your organization.
Winning Influence: How To Lead Without The Title
There’s a big difference between management and leadership. Most employees will follow you if a paycheck depends on it, but developing leadership skills to influence others helps you build a professional brand that will pay residual dividends in your career regardless of title or position.
This presentation is excellent for team building activity or breakouts (3-4hrs). It can also be delivered as a keynote presentation.
You will learn:
- The importance of your professional brand.
- How to gain permission from others to lead them.
- How to demonstrate leadership capacity among peers and as a young professional.
- How to create momentum that gets you noticed by leaders & executives.
- How to ace the ultimate test of leadership before being hired or promoted.
THE SUPERSTAR SALES ACADEMY: 7 HABITS OF TOP 10%’ERS
There’s a reason top sales performers stay at the top, while the majority are inconsistent mid-level performers.
It’s less about talent and ability; it’s about skill development and daily habits!
A few of the Habits include:
- Self Mastery
- Critical Thinking
- Focus on Big Results & Big Money
- Listening for ‘Yes’
- Much, much more!
Professionals. This is an interactive session that uses improv, competition and the creativity of your team to inspire growth and set bigger goals.
Even award-winning sales reps need to improve. They demand and expect the best to help them grow and Rome Madison is a voice elite sales professionals recognize and follow!